Monday, October 8, 2007

If Anyone Needs Me, I'll Be Busy Looking Good

I feel compelled to inform you that Simon is awesome.
He eats well, he sleeps well, and in the near future will be using his good looks to make a tidy living on the side as a male model.Although hopefully his current interest in nude photography will subside as his modelling career progresses.
I'm so thankful to God for my beautiful son - for both Pamela and Simon to have come through the whole process of pregnancy and birth so well, and for Simon to be such a peaceful and wonderful baby, is a great gift of God. Not only is he such a good baby, but today he passed his hearing test (a great thing, since genetics is somewhat stacked against him). This doesn't mean that he won't develop a hearing loss later in life, but it is a good sign.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

Also, today Simon managed his first real poo (now that's something to really be proud of), and had another bath.
I call it, 'Bath Time as Bearded Stranger Looks On'
In a fit of pique he successfully weed on his dad for the very first time. His wrath appeased by said action, he promptly went to sleep.

If you're reading this blog I'm afraid I can't promise it will get any more interesting. I love everything Simon does, and I shamelessly stare at him while he sleeps.
'Hi! My Name is Simon' will continue to bring you the kind of minutiae regarding Simon's life that only a parent (or the God of the universe) could be interested in.

But if you've got some exams to avoid studying for, say tuned.

Peter.

2 comments:

Bron said...

Lovely photos! We've seen a few friends become parents now, and it's actually pretty cool to see how happy it makes them. So no, not boring at all. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope the transition to home goes smoothly for you guys.

Eungaidave said...

You guys rock! Thanks for the view from afar and Simon, you are more than welcome to come and visit and if you really have to feel free to bring your parents